Psychotherapist in training
MB, BCH, BAO Dublin
Individuals in Stroud
Having previously worked as a GP, I gradually came to realise that human suffering and illness are very often an indication of something more pervasive and that true healing requires a holistic therapeutic approach. In particular, that abundant attention and time be paid to all aspects of our emotional and psychological
I will be working with you in a very compassionate, caring and supportive way.
I believe that finding a sense of peace and revival of spirit is always possible and that this may then lead on to some deeply transformative and long-lasting changes.
- low self esteem/confidence
- relationship difficulties
- work stress
- life traumas – emotional/physical/sexual
- severe mental health problems
- distress and difficulties in living with epilepsy or NEAD
07527 781 065
52/53 High Street, Stroud
Availability - Monday to Friday, Wednesday evening